Wednesday, October 15, 2008

30. Emma the layouter


Hello there!
What do you think about the new layout I made on this blog, quite nice, huh? Maybe I should switch colour on the red or the orange, they don't match perfectly or do I have bad colour sense? Hmm, but red is pretty FAP...

:P sorrrry for taking all the glory, I didn't do it all... (I didn't do anything!-.-). Ok, time to stop lying!

I hope we(The FAP people) will meet in Stockholm on the 21th of November and see Twilight the movie together. It would be really cool, release the tickets now! I thought about something... will you take holiday that day? o_0

We did an essay in English last Monday at it went really good (at least I think so). It was about "Bowling for Columbine", sad film...

Sandras challenge:
1. Cat
2. Squirrel
3. Elephant
4. Sheep
5. Monkey

And Amandas: (The picture) No one wanted to be on photo so it's just on the chocolate balls :)

Today was awesome because Blondin Bella stopped blogging yesterday. Hmm, really I don't care and I haven't even read her blog :P but I didn't find anything else that even COULD be awesome. Oh yes! I have dancing class tonight.

10 comments:

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

chocolagte balls = me likey!

unfortunateley I have to do some very unnessacery (spelling?) homework now. Well, it's unnessacery for me. I already know it and it's just a waaaaste of time.

Hanna said...

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS
YOU CARE ABOUT SHEEEEPS
HAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL

mhm i love cats <3

Peanutbutterface said...

HAHA, did she really decside to stop with blogging ?

Hmm... I really want to get a day off that day. Maybe I'll have it as a 'hemstudiedag', so that we can meet up earlier? So that we work in the car or during the weekend. (;

ummm... and then we'll just hang out somewhere. maybe?

what do you other guys think? :D

tove linnea said...

I don't know if I can. I'm not a really big twilight-fan, or I'm not a fan at all, but it would be really great to see all of you guys. What day of the week is the 21st?
Luv<3

felix said...

I think it will be best if we take a "home day" (Hemstudiedag)...

Peanutbutterface said...

the 21st is a Friday.
... I don't know how we'll do this, because the car is full, so Tove can't fit in. :/

Any suggestions?

I loved the sentence "Red is pretty FAP." Awesomeness! <3

razzle-dazzle said...

Take a hemstudiedag! :D

Hanna said...

yes, I agree with emma. But that doesn't change the fact that emma and I are in school to three o'clock. And we can't just take a 'hemstudiedag' when we want to :(

Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tove linnea said...

Can't all of us from Nyköping take the train or the bus up there?