Uhm... I'm in love with Charlie's new song "Exterminate Regenerate". It's about Doctor Who. Just thought that you wanted to know. Today is awesome because I heard it for the first time, and today is notsome because I forgot to save the recording of the song I did. :(
I was going to do my own challenge from last week, and I have, but Alice doesn't want to let the pictore come to my computer, so you'll have to wait 'til tomorrow.
In my English project (which isn't something that I'm supposed to do now, but I'm starting a bit early) we have to write an essay, and I'll write about Voldemort's life. I'm very proud of myself because I got the idea, and I really hope that I'll get the best grade for that, because I'll put so much work, and it will be all way from the heart, too. :)
My favourite animals are:
1. Owl
2. Stag / Doe
3. Thestrals (a)
4. Gerbils
5. Pandas
Number 3 "isn't" real, but I say so, and it will do. And I forgot to take a photo of my meal today, too. Next Monday, I'll take a photo of the lousy food in school.
My challenge to someone, is to make cookies, or something in that direction, and take a photo of someone eating it, or just the cookiethingey.
I rolled 3 (with some strange thingey online), that's Emma. Have fun, and it's not impossible to let your family taste them. ;)
So... yeah. I'll put the picture up tomorrow. It's worth waiting for, if you ask me!
EDIT: I have put it up, and it deserves an explanation.
- the ... tree thingeys are characters from Harry Potter.
- the book is twilight. in swedish. sofia has got my english one. :p
- on draco, there is a cookie.
- the small pieces of paper is just scribble notes, which i love. (now you know the chords to hallelujah, too. WOO!)
- on the drawing pad thingey, there is a drawing of a TARDIS, which is the representation of Doctor Who.
The reason that it didn't work yesterday, is because I put it in a USB port which didn't work. Sort of. xD
2 comments:
i remember the lovely day when you put the harry potter characters into wood! aw. i luuurve them ^^
Haha, I remember how you were almost squealing when you saw them ahah XD
Post a Comment