And just a random thing: Us awesome people, we call Five Awesome People "FAP", and that always make me think about Fibonacci. Don't know why.
Well, what about today?... Nothing exciting. Oh, right, I forgot: I got a hole new (old) shirt from my dad, that used to be his. It's really nice and comfy. Yes, very nice indeed.
Another random thing: Why does no of the other awesome people write about what is awesome today anymore? I know, I too forgot in my last post, but you know what? I had TWO challenges to face, so.. I think I am forgiven.. Please? *Puppy-eyes*
Anyway, I just remembered that Amanda's challenge yesterday was to everyone: take five pictures that you like and post it.
Ah, well:
Today is awesome because Alma was in school again!

.jpg)



4 comments:
you were actually supposed to take five things that you like and take a photo of them, but you did, only that you didn't write so ;)
and I don't think that there was anyone who didn't say why today is awesome. Well, if someone forgets it sometime, they'll get punished. (A)
GOSH I WANT A CAT! :O :''''(
A CAT :D
mm I love cats <3
I write the awesome thing!
I think...
Post a Comment