
Hello everyone.
I am the new friday writer. I should intruduce myself a little. My name is Sandra "friday" Jansson and I am 15 years, my birthday is 14 august. I live in Stockholm, well almost. Acctually in a suburb a little outside the town. On my sparetime (when I have any sparetime, not very often because of the homeworks) I usually just relax, with a book or with a movie. And i also sit a lot with my laptop as well.
One thing you should know about me is that I'm reaaally addicted to the twilight books. Theye are totally the best books that ever has been written. Well, Emma knows what I mean, I really love them a lot. Especially edward of course, he's the most gorgeous person ever. But I like the book verision of him more than the actor in the movie. Of course I will be at the premiere of the movie, but I don't think it will be as good as the books.
I am very intrested in photografy too, I really love when I take a photo that I like. Unfortunately that doesn't happen very often, because my camera sucks. I want a Nikon d80, but they are very expensive so I can't afford it. I'm not very good in english but I like it, a lot. It often happens to me that I can't find out what a word is in swedish, so I just say it in english. I think I've started to like english more since I read the twilight books, in english.
I just want to tell you that I like my hair :) Until last week it was blonde, long and no forelock. But it looked terrifying when it was blonde, because my real color had started to grown up so I had two colors on my hair. Ugly. Emma and I goes in the same school, and the same class. We've been friends like, forever? Or we were five-six years old I guess. And we've been to the same class since then. I really love my class. It's the best.
I love music. I listen to a lot of of bands, but mostly kent, muse, coldplay, broder daniel, and so on. I can't find any jokes, sorry felix. And I haven't got time to write one on my own. But here's a challenge:
Take your favorite photograf (that you've taken yourself) and put it in the next time you're writing here.
And the challenge goes to: 76589+865489 = 942078 well felix, looks like you've got a challenge to do ;)
Today is awesome because it's friday, my favorite day. And it's weekend now :)
3 comments:
Darn it, I wanted that challenge. xD
Oh, and the reason that I started to like English very very very much is because I read the Harry Potter books in English, and it was so much better in the original language.
Twilight helped, too. LOL, everyone on this blog loves Twilight, but Sofia isn't done with the first one, so no spoilers!
I like your hair, too. It's nice! :D
Le sigh, if only I could be better in Spanish.
xD
I'm addicted too :]
And I'm a wannabe Edward, but name one guy that can read the books and don't be a wannabe Edward. Duh. ;)
Now, I'm going to go out and use my beloved Canon 450D And come up with a greeeeeaaat picture. Hm, to bad that I suck on photographing ><
But, still, funniest challenge this far! :D
yes, we could have named this blog twilightaddictedpeople instead ;) but name one person that can read twilight and not be addicted to it!
Acctually, I read all the harry potter books in swedish. Heh. Because I read them a long time ago and I was'nt wery good at english then.
And amanda, you can still put in a photography you've taken you know XD
I'm glad you like it amanda :D
And, I wish Edward was mine. I would give up a lot to be in bellas place yeah.
Post a Comment