Wednesday, September 17, 2008

10. Emma love to dance

Today we made cookies at school. They are made to our parents(they buy them and we earns money) when they will have meeting. They were gooood :P

I'm listening on Scouting for girls's song James Bond. It's quite cool :D I haven't bought a CD for a long time, maybe it's time...

This is a really short text, but I can't find out anything more to write :S

My challenge is this:
The house is burning and inside it's three people. You can just carry one of them, drag one and leave one. It's YOUR task to choose who you will carry, drag or leave. OK, I hope you understood that! The three people who's in the house is:
Bella
Edward
Jacob

Ooh, difficult for...54823*34=1863982, Amanda!

Today is awesome because I'm going to dance tonight. I was sick last week so I just looked at the others, not fun:( I'm dancing street dance and it's really fun! I love to dance, oh yeah:D

7 comments:

razzle-dazzle said...

I found a mistake. How do you change:S?

felix said...

lol at amanda :D

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

TillEmma: Gå in på "Inlägg" och sen "redigera inlägg". Kay? ;)

And sorry for not posting yesterday, but my brother turned 18! Congratulations for him, right? We went to a restaurant and he drank beer. Manly, huh? xD

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

Oh, and another thing!

In EXACTLY FOUR MONTHS I will turn FIFTEEN, yaay! That is sooo cool. :D

Hanna said...

I'm already fifteen (a)
Hahah that challenge is easy. If I would have got it, I would carry edward (<3), drag bella and leave jacob. Hah!

razzle-dazzle said...

Thank you Sofia! Found it now :P

A little less than 3 months until I'm fifteen:D

Hanna said...

hah, sofia is just a month younger than you emma x]
well, looks like I'm the oldest one on this blogg (a)