Monday, September 15, 2008

9. Amanda wants chocolate.


Yeah, as the title says. But I'm not going to eat it 'til the 18th of October, which is my birthday. I've got no idea why I'm having a break, really. Gah!

And I've got nothing to write about. YAYS!

Oh, I could advertise My & Frida's new blog about movies - we're not started yet, but we will be before next Monday. We're working on a banner.

OMG, this is SO short.

Today in school, Sofia and I sang Skeletons & Spirits. It was fun!

Aww, i'm tired, and I've got nothing to write about.

EVERYONE is supposed to Challenge each other, and this week you will get punished if you won't. Muhahahaha. :D

My challenge is that you have to draw an owl (not just a quick sketch!) and post a photo/scan of it in your post.

539+1974=2513
2 = Sofia.

Have fun!

Today is awesome because Charlie was live on BlogTV, and he said "I am an egg - it's official". I nearly died of laughter, FYI.

Oh, and the picture is supposed to be Charlie, but I forgot his... dot-thingey. xD + I made it very quickly.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

thanks god that I didn't get that challenge, because my paintings are really not beautiful x) haha. Looking forward to write on friday (:

Peanutbutterface said...

haha, if you say so. [;