Thursday, September 4, 2008

4. Romeo


Well, hello there creature! I'm he very handsome Thursday writer on this blog.

First of all, I apologize for my very bad English. SORRY!

Now, back to work.



Hi! I'm a 14 year old boy, who lives in a pathetic town called Nyköping. I'm going on a non-pathetic school, witch is good. Because a school shouldn’t be pathetic. Okay?
Some of my friends are pathetic as well. So am I, so deal with it, okay? :]

Now I'm being mean to all of you. SORRY!

I haven't many hobbies, but I'm interested in Music, Books and Photographing.
For about a month ago I got my much loved Rosalie (My canon EOS450D, a camera. And yes, I've named my camera. Told you I was pathetic :]) and she is good at taking photos... But I'm not.

I like a lot of music, and dislike a lot as well. My favorites are: Metallica, Rise Against, Kent, Red hot chili peppers, Sum 41 and more.
I dislike every thing my sister listens to. :]

My favorite books are: Harry Potter, Twilight, Artemis fowl and more.

Oh, I almost forgot, my birthday is on the 21 July. So, I never get any presents from my friends, because it's on the holidays. :(

Today we had PE. It was fun, it was orienteering. :] Everyone but me thinks it's boring ><.

But I had to go earlier, because I had a time at the Doctor. (NOT Doctor Who Amanda.)
The Doctor stolid my blod.

Well, I say thats enough about my day.

why today is awsome: today is awsome becouse I might finish Eclips (the third Twilight book, duh) And can start on Breaking Dawn <3

Byye! :D

12 comments:

Peanutbutterface said...

Is everyone teasing me in their posts? Well, not Emma, but you and Sofia. :p Well well, it's fun. xD

I am pathetic. :]

lalalalalalala (8)

Breaking Dawn <3 :] :] :]

(smileyattack!?)

Peanutbutterface said...

btw, I like orienteering, too. :]
well, i don't like it a lot, but i'm pretty good at it (Y)

felix said...

OH MY GOD! Da smajlis is attacking my blog-commenting-thingy. :]

Weeeeell.... whatevah. :]

Peanutbutterface said...

:]

razzle-dazzle said...

I liked orienteering until today, I didn't go very well xD

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

I liked the P.E :D

felix said...

Yay, people like PE :] And pee (A)

Peanutbutterface said...

I liked the P.E. - just because I got to walk around on a path with Nadine, in my Converse.

(the last part sucked, really - my feet hurt!)

Anonymous said...

twilight is the best, I've already read all of them :) And I've also started to read the first 12 chapters of midnight sun on stephenie meyers homepage. Well, I'm twilight addicted. And kent is really great to, their music always makes me feel better.

felix said...

Oh, well I just started Breaking Dawn :] Everyone says it's bad O: I don't like the thought of that... Sad face. :]

Anonymous said...

no breaking dawn is not bad :<
acctually it is kind of booring in some places, but it's still really great :D hehehe.

felix said...

This far, I love it :D