Good afternoon everybody!
I'm the Wednesday-writer on this blog, just in fact you didn't know...
My name is Emma; guess you've never heard that name before! In December I will become 15 years old. I’m looking forward to it, not because of the”I can be put in prison-thing”, but I’m the youngest in my class, not always very funny... I’m in the ninth grade by the way.
I live in Stockholm, the capital of Scandinavia (oh, shut up!). It’s very nice actually, I sort of love it. I don’t live in the centre of Stockholm really. I’m a suburban kid (without a biblical name). Sorry for that! I’m addicted to music and just can’t stop thinking of it(Suburban kids with biblical names is a band). Like yesterday when we had Swedish, our teacher tried to interpret a poem about someone who were destructive but then became nice :S It said something about “between the railway and Suede” that she didn’t understand and I shouted: (okay, I didn’t shout but you get it...) –Maybe the music saved her life because Suede is a band, you know Brett Anderson! Like she would know better when a said the lead singer’s name, since they weren’t familiar for her. I don’t especially LIKE them, I’m just generally interested in music.
My favourite band is called Kent(Swedish band). This summer I saw them in Stockholm with my brother and I absolutely loved every second. I'm mostly into Indie-music, like Vapnet, Belle and Sebastian, Franz Ferdinand and Coldplay. I can do this list VERY much longer so I better stop now.
Why is this Wednesday so awesome? Because in this precise moment I listen to Muses song Sing For Absolution and it's so beautiful it starts to flicker inside of me.
"Lips are turning blue, a kiss that can't renew"
Ah, Fantastic!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh, I never heard that song. *runs to SM's website to listen*
Not my style, but it's pretty good. :]
Music, music, music.
You should listen to wizrock, 'cause that's just awesome. :D
Guess I should write in english hah.
I love that song, I truly do. Since you gave it to me I've listened to it a lot! And yeah, you already know that I love twilight (even more than you do, I think) well, edward is my favorite ofcourse.
My english is really bad, remember that!
I think Amanda just exploded.
"Twilight is a good book".
just good? xD
It's more than just good! It's brilliant and I love it!
Is that better? :P
Yes, it is :D
LOL @ Sofia's comment. x'D
Twiiiiilight <3 :D
YOU'RE AMAZING SANDRA, YOU LIKE TWILIGHT! WOOP! :]
XD
everyone likes twilight :D
well, everyone should like twilight at least. It's kind of hard to dislike it.
Post a Comment