Hello there, this is my day;
School. Can't say it wasn't fun ^^ Nothing special happend, but still, fun.
Then we had P.E. Nothing fun, but the wheather was PERFECT! And that made it fun!
After the P.E I, Yrsa, Didrik and Tim. (some of my friends) Went to chek out my sisters "sports-day" with her school. because the we had one hour before the bus went. That was fun, and I was in a wierd mod. not bad wierd, good wierd. Fun wierd. Wieeeerd.
When I came home I took a chair outside and just realaxed. It felt so good. Just letting everything go and realax. Hmm... Now I want to start meditating. (Meditera)
Well, other stuff now. I went out on youtube and serched "Muse", What a great band! So, now I'm listening to muse as well... well, I'v listend to them before, but now I love them!
Anyone has any Muse songs to send? pleeeeeeaaaase :]
To the challange. dad isn't home, and my sister has my keys. So I can't get in! But I'll fix it tomorrow, okay? I'm so so sorry. :<>
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Muse is really great :) I want their songs as well, I haven't got any yet :<
okey, I'll forgive you if you put the picture in tomorrow ;)
haha.
I have a lot of muse songs:D
I would have want that challenge!!!:O
SEND THEM TO ME EMMA!
Post a Comment