The alien is the Doctor, if you didn't figure that out. He's a 945 year old Time Lord - the last of the Time Lords. Gah, I was explaining Doctor Who to Johanna when I was walking home in English, and I'm not really excited to do it again, so I won't do it. YAYS!Okay, so today was nothing special. A regular Monday.
I almost cried while watching the trailer for this trailer for the Harry Potter Documentary called We Are Wizards, because it's so true. The ending of the trailer is just... fantastic. So if you like Harry Potter, check it out here.
While you're at it - check out the beginning of Doctor Who here. :]
I was going to make a... thing... called a Biskvi today, but there was one ingredient missing, so I couldn't. :/ Darn it!
Anyways, challenge:
Put something on your head that is very you, and take a photo.
LOL, I can't come up with anything better. xD
548*5=2740
Sofia! :D
You've got two challenges from moi, and I hope that you'll be able to write this week.
<3
Today is awesome because I'm watching Torchwood!
2 comments:
that's a good challenge :D
But I'm glad I didn't get it because I wouldn't come up with anything x]
Thanks! :D
Post a Comment