Well, hello everyone. I am the official writer of all Tuesdays. So now you all know when to visit the blog! ;)My name is (in difference to Amanda's) Sofia. It is me on the picture, unfortunateley. I am 14 years old, and as I am not such a nerd, like Amanda, i don't write how long it is until my birthday is. But I am going to write when it is; Januari 17th.
I live in the same town as Amanda does (and Felix, too. Dan is Irish, though) and I moved here with my family a couple of years ago from the north of Sweden, because my dad is originally from here, where I live now. Anyway, I'm really interested in many things. The biggest are horses and everything that has to do with them, photography and music. I have also a good camera, the same as Amanda's, but the important thing is that I BOUGHT MINE FIRST! ;)
I listen to very much and different kind of music. It goes all from heavy metal to pop music. Mostly I listen to these band and artists: Machinae Supremacy, Metallica, Rise Against, James Blunt and Allison Crowe. There are many more but I don't think you care that much. ;)
I also think, as Amanda, that Harry Potter is the best books ever! It's my own bible (without the religion, of course). I also love the serie Friends. I have seen all episodes and I just looove them all, it's the funniest serie ever!
Anyway, I think it's time for me to stop writing now. I have lots of homework to do, and it's just a fact that I really have to get them done. Not the best Tuesday evening, but what are you gonna do?
And what is awesome about today? I'm gonna have to think about that. Well, I watched four episodes of Friends when I got home. Score!
13 comments:
Yay, nice one :D
Btw, you didn't have a "why today is awsome"! Fix it! ;]
Sofia, you never fail to make me laugh.
And no, you're no nerd, but I definatley am.
Yah, you bought your camera first, who cares? ^^
ARGH, did I fail to mention HOW much I love Harry Potter?
I FAIL AT LIFE!
you don't.
<3
I think it's funny when you say score all the time. xD
(and I need more batteries to my mouse ><')
SCORE! =D
Yes, indeed.
SCORE!
btw, Sofia - you're meant to comment on my post, too. ;]
... and the subject is supposed to be: "2. Sofia" , because you're the second poster, if you get it? ;]
wowzee, a lot of comments :p
Oh, machinae supremacy, my brother likes them too :)
thats amazing story.
i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?
to lotto winners:
what are you into and what do you want me to teach you?
And who are STock picker? xD
no one.
i think.
oO
Post a Comment