Monday, September 1, 2008

1. Amanda

Hi!

My name is Amanda, and in 47 days, I'll turn 14 years old. And yes, I'm obsessed with countdowns. A few days ago, I got the idea of "fiveawesomepeople", which basically means that five people is posting something on a blog, once a week, in the purpose of getting to know each other.

So this is my introduction of myself!

I am - from now on - Amanda "Monday" Ringqvist, and I live in a town in the central part of Sweden, a bit outside the town, to be precise. I am overly obsessed with fantasy and science fiction - mainly Harry Potter. I really enjoy the Twilight series, Narnia and Doctor Who, too, but Harry Potter is obviously a billion times better.

I am very interested in English, and I try to develop my English by writing stories, and talk with English people online. Later this autumn, I am planning to go to London with my dad and brother, which will be very fun.

Another thing I am interested in, is photography, and I own a Canon EOS 400D, which I am very happy with. She's called Alice, after the character in Twilight.

I can't really come up with anything to say, besides from the fact that I should go downstairs and remove two towels from the floor in front of the front door. It was definatley not I who put them there. ;)

Today is awesome because I am creating a school in the village Snape for my english project. I mean - SNAPE!

7 comments:

felix said...

The school is'nt going to be Grumpy, right? O.o xD

Peanutbutterface said...

Grumpy for what? xD

(besides, don't write is'nt, write isn't :D

felix said...

Well, part of me for not cheking my spelling xD

Snape = grumpy

Village = Snape

School = Grumpy.

:]

Peanutbutterface said...

Oh, I see. xD

razzle-dazzle said...

Alice, what a wonderful name :D

Is your camera hugely irritating as real Alice? (Edward said that! not me :S)

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

snapie snapie SNAPE! ;D

Peanutbutterface said...

Alice IS NOT IRRITATING!
She's just positive. :D

I love that name, too.
<3